Thursday, April 23, 2009

Google Summer of Code Proposal Accepted. Yoo!!! :)

The results were out at late night on monday. I was so scared about my proposal!
But finally when the results came out, yooo!!! My proposal was accepted.
For some hours i was so euphoric that...( i dont know how to explain :) ).
It is a dream come true to me. No doubt i did work hard for the proposal, but there is a lot of difference in submitting the proposal and actually getting selected for it.

I will post more as soon as possible. :)
The proposal can be seen here
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg9f3fwb_4fdg7mpfh

2 comments:

  1. this is cool. kopete has a crappy logging engine with terrible search UI/performance. I'm wishing you luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i will try to fulfil ur expectations. :)

    ReplyDelete